activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <chir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report - Initial Reminder for Jan 2008
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:10:50 GMT
FYI: I updated and sent in the report at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Apache+ActiveMQ+Board+Report+-+January+2008
which basically was:

Community:
 * Nicky Sandhu and Hadrian Zbarcea were voted in and accepted
becoming ActiveMQ committers
 * A code grant was accepted for an NMS implementation that access
    Tibco EMS.
 * The development and user lists continue to stay vibrant.

Development:
 * ActiveMQ 5.0 continues to stabilize and should produce a 5.0.1 bug
fix release shortly.
 * NMS subproject refactored to make each NMS implementation
independently versioned.

Releases:
 * ActiveMQ 5.0.0
 * Camel 1.2.0