activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "gustav.mauer" <gustav.ma...@iona.com>
Subject RE: cms - openwire/marshal/v1 vs openwire/marshal/v2
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:20:36 GMT

Thank you very much. I initially thought it was causing duplicate symbols,
but I now see each one is contained in its own namespace (v1 and v2). The
duplicate symbols I do get does not seem to matter, so I am not worried
about that any more. Probably just caused by my compiler's template
instantiation.