activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Tool for architecture metrics and checks
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:28:29 GMT

Hello fellow developers,

I have previously used a tool called structure 101 to look into the
architecture of camel and activemq and also post some ideas for improvement.
Here are some jira issues I posted that show what I did:
- https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-262
- https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-272

The tool is commercial and normally costs quite a bit. At the moment I only
have a demo version of the software. I just spoke to a representative of the
company to get a full license. As the activemq and camel are open source
projects they offered me a license for free to work on these projects.

Now the nice thing is that the representative from headway software offered
to give free licenses to all developers on the projects. So my question is
are you guys interested in structure 101 licenses? If yes I could organize
the licenses. They also asked me if you are interested in hosting a
structure 101 repository of the codebase like this one:
http://www.structure101.com/structure101-java/tracker/activemq/5.0.0/arch.html

Best regards

Christian

http://www.liquid-reality.de