activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: More on Broker Network
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 20:26:03 GMT
Hi..

It would take alot of effort to explain most of those questions.. You
might want to review the source code to get a better understanding
about how the protocols work.  See:

http://activemq.apache.org/source.html

On Dec 19, 2007 8:27 PM, Mohammad Reza Selim <selimbd@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am interested to know about various protocol operations of broker network. I would
appreciate if you can help me. In fact my research topic is to  design a message queuing middleware
which should be more dynamic and reliable than the currently available ones. I need to know
the followings:
> 1. various protocol operations when a broker joins the broker network or leaves from
it
> 2. protocol operations in master slave replications
> 3. routing algorithm (specially the destination is known/stated, i.e., point to point
data transfer)
> 4. Are the above protocol operations/routing standardized by JMS/AMQP?
> 5. Are they adapted from some published papers? If so, I also need the references.
>
> If anyone know the answer of at least one of the above query, I would be thankful if
you could let me know.

> Selim

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

Regards,