activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: More on Stomp and Security
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:27:35 GMT
I don't think the hack is needed.  If the SEND comes in requesting the
response, then the error will be given like in the CONNECT command.
But if the SEND come in without it, then the user is doing an async
SEND.  Error messages should get sent down the channel in an ASYNC
fashion too.  The user won't be able to correlate the Error message to
the right SEND, but this is the price that is paid when async SENDS
are done, but what you gain is your producer can send messages faster.

Regards,
Hiram

--
Regards,