activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Getting WARN: Local transaction had not been commited. Commiting now.
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:28:20 GMT
What that means is that the XA transaction was not started by the
container.  And a local transaction was being used.  Which was also
not terminated by the container.  So ActiveMQ is going to commit if
for since the onMessage() did not produce an exception.

You will need to look into you MDB container to see why it's not
properly enlisting the ActiveMQ resource in the XA transaction.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com