activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Mittler <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building NMS
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:30:17 GMT
I think I figured it out ... had to build with my sample app with
mono's gmcs rather than mcs (this produces a .NET 2.0 assembly).  The
apps seems to work now.

BTW, I've updated the build instructions wiki page (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NMS/Building

) with the steps I took to get things working on OS X.

Nate