activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Reza Selim <seli...@yahoo.com>
Subject More on Broker Network
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 01:27:50 GMT
Hi all,

I am interested to know about various protocol operations of broker network. I would appreciate
if you can help me. In fact my research topic is to  design a message queuing middleware which
should be more dynamic and reliable than the currently available ones. I need to know the
followings:
1. various protocol operations when a broker joins the broker network or leaves from it
2. protocol operations in master slave replications
3. routing algorithm (specially the destination is known/stated, i.e., point to point data
transfer)
4. Are the above protocol operations/routing standardized by JMS/AMQP?
5. Are they adapted from some published papers? If so, I also need the references.

If anyone know the answer of at least one of the above query, I would be thankful if you could
let me know.

Selim

Be a better friend, newshound, and