activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building NMS
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:44:53 GMT
Nathan,

I'm not sure why you would be getting this.  Yes, the EventWaitHandle object
is new in .NET 2.0, but the Mono Project website documentation shows
documentation for this class.  If the class were missing, it would make
sense that you would get a compile time error.  Because you are not getting
a compile time error, and only a run-time error, then I would suspect a
mis-match between your compile environment vs. your run-time environment.
Is it possible that you have some old Mono assemblies hanging around that
may cause problems?  My understanding is that a .NET application will only
run with the exact same assembly versions that it was compiled with, so it
would seem odd that you could compile, but not run.  I would suggest running
ILDASM against the System.Threading assembly to see if you can find and
review the EventWaitHandle class methods.  I won't be able to check this out
myself for a few more days.

- Jim