activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Dejan Bosanac" <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: More on Stomp and Security
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:10:33 GMT
Yup, I've overlooked receipts completely (partially because they are
not covered with test cases) :)

I'll add some test cases for receipt functionality in general,
refactor stomp to send errors only when the receipt-id header is
defined and modify PHP client so it can send commands with or without
waiting for receipts (by default it should wait for a receipt).

Thanks
--
Dejan Bosanac
www.scriptinginjava.net