activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mani.." <>
Subject Unable to send a file using BlobMessage via HTTP transport
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 06:54:20 GMT

I am trying to send a file using BlobMessage over Http. But I am not able to
read at consumer side [ Code hang here when I am trying to read
Even getting WARN message on broker side everytime when I send a file:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:

Code at producer side:
ActiveMQSession mSession = (ActiveMQSession) session;
InputStream in = new FileInputStream("C:/file.txt");
BlobMessage message = mSession.createBlobMessage(in);

Code at consumer side:
if (message instanceof BlobMessage) {
try {
        bMsg = (BlobMessage) message;
	InputStream in = bMsg.getInputStream();
        //Code hang here when I am trying to read InputStream......

can anybody help in this regard?

Thanks in advance!
Manish Gupta