activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mani.." <manishgupta_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unable to send a file using BlobMessage via HTTP transport
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2007 06:54:20 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to send a file using BlobMessage over Http. But I am not able to
read at consumer side [ Code hang here when I am trying to read
InputStream......]
Even getting WARN message on broker side everytime when I send a file:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue

Code at producer side:
ActiveMQSession mSession = (ActiveMQSession) session;
InputStream in = new FileInputStream("C:/file.txt");
BlobMessage message = mSession.createBlobMessage(in);
producer.send(message);

Code at consumer side:
if (message instanceof BlobMessage) {
try {
        bMsg = (BlobMessage) message;
	InputStream in = bMsg.getInputStream();
        //Code hang here when I am trying to read InputStream......
}

can anybody help in this regard?

Thanks in advance!
Manish Gupta