activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hsiao <xiao_...@cvicse.com>
Subject ActiveMQ CMS Exception
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 09:22:29 GMT

In vs2005-activemq-example project, when I set message property with chinese
language, such as below:
                MapMessage* message = session->createMapMessage( );
	   message->setString("myKey", text);   //add 1

                message->setStringProperty( "myPropertyKey", "Hello, 世界" );
//add 2

                // Tell the producer to send the message
                printf( "Sent message #%d from thread %s\n", ix+1,
threadIdStr.c_str() );
                producer->send( message );

when I add 1 and run ,the consumer can receive the MapMessage, but can't
getString("myKey") value
when I add 2 and run ,show "JMS Exception occured.  Shutting down client."

Does I use error or AMQ not support Chinese language fully.

Envirment: window xp +sp2, vs2005 , activemq-cpp-2.1