activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC3
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:06:39 GMT
If we wait for every single JIRA issue to be resolved before
releasing, we may never release again - as there's a steady stream of
new JIRAs being released all the time.

5.0 has so many fixes to so many issues, lets get 5.0 out and then
keep releasing as more and more issues are resolved.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration