activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC3
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:11:22 GMT
HI Rainer,

I commented on your issue.  In short:

I reviewed you test case and noticed that your consumer uses the same
connection as the producer. It is possible to get into a deadlock
situation when this occurs. If your producer blocks due to it waiting
space on the broker, it will lock up the connection. At that point the
consumer will not be able to consume anymore messages either.

I believe your deadlocks will go away if you use separate connections
for the consumer and producer threads.

--
Regards,
Hiram