activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommend a training and support provider based in UK London
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 05:57:27 GMT

On Nov 20, 2007, at 11:37 PM, CharlesLondon wrote:

> Apologies to all if this is the wrong forum for this question.  My
> company
> are considering introducing ActiveMQ within various dev
> environments and
> prior to this we would like to engage some onsite quality training
> at our
> offices in London.  We would also like to discuss support options
> and having
> looked through the ActiveMQ website notice that the three providers
> are in
> the USA.  Would anyone have any recommendations for UK providers,
> preferably
> London?
>
> Thanks in advance
> --

Hi Charles,

I am biased - I'm an Iona employee - but I would recommend that you
contact Iona - see http://open.iona.com/enterprise-support/training/.

Iona is a global organization, with its corporate head quarters in
Dublin - and offices in the UK - see:  http://www.iona.com/forms/
dccontact.htm?WT.mc_id=1234563#offices, and it employees the founders
and main committers of the ActiveMQ project, who have helped tailor
the training courses given for by Iona.

cheers,

Rob

http://open.iona.com/ -Enterprise Open Integration