activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Gomes" <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Namespace Reorg
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 18:44:46 GMT
Yes, that is what I was going for.  I originally had not placed the
Apache.NMS in a vendor sub-directory, but I'm OK with that.  I really like
the external repository reference when doing a checkout.

The other projects are easy to change as well, except for MSMQ.  It still
had a dependency on the ActiveMQ project.  It was using the AtomicBoolean
type.  In the patch file I posted to the [AMQNET-73] issue, I copied the
AtomicBoolean.cs file into the MSMQ project so that it is independent of the
ActiveMQ project.

Yes, I see that the nant builds are necessary for full support.  For the
most part, they can be avoided, but not ignored.

Thanks for getting this set up.

- Jim