activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <rainer.kl...@dp-itsolutions.de>
Subject Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC3
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 10:59:13 GMT
Hiram Chirino schrieb:
> I've cut a new release candidate.  The last one had a few memory leaks
> and issues with the default persistence store among other small bugs.
> I'm hoping RC3 will be the last release candidate.  Could you guys
> test these binaries out and let us know how they are working out?  It
> would be nice to get a 5.0.0 release out soon.

Please check AMQ-1490! I submitted that issue yesterday to point out
deadlock conditions. JUnit tests are included to ease bug finding.
Probably this issue duplicates many other issues with the same symptoms.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Rainer Klute
IT Services Europe Architecture

Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
Konrad-Adenauer-Platz 1
40210 Düsseldorf
Germany

Phone:  +49 (0)211 163 1156
Mobile: +49 (0)172 2324824
http://www.dpwn.de/
rainer.klute@dp-itsolutions.de

OpenPGP fingerprint: 10F3E02A46E48B5BE7F1B70263F50FB920B926C2