activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jawed <jav...@uk.specsavers.com>
Subject stomp php client using activemq 4.1.1
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:05:35 GMT

Hello,

Re: Loosing messages using the stomp feature in activemq 4.1.1

1. I am using activemq 4.1.1 as my broker and a POJO as my consumer
2. I am sending messages from a php stomp client taken from
https://svn.codehaus.org/stomp/trunk/php/

Scenario:
I am sending messages from the php client using the stomp protocol to my
activemq broker. After sending all messages I then run my consumer, only to
find some of the messages are being consumed. It seems to happen when I send
three or more messages, and the messages that are lost is random i.e. the
lost messages do not follow a sequence. Is this a known issue?

Also, I was wondering if turning on the persistence feature from the php
client would guarantee delivery, if so, how can I turn on messaging
persistence from the php client using the header properties, is it a string
if so what string or an object if so which object?

Thanks for your time