activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Zeng <>
Subject Bug in
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 07:13:33 GMT

I use MapContainerImpl with IndexTypes.DISK_INDEX index type。Suppose I add
for elements A, B, C, D by order, then I delete D. And then I delete B.After
these operations, the indice is wrong.Because after I insert for elements,
Indice is A->B->C->D. I delete D, then A->B-C。But notice in memory, last
variable in DiskIndexLinkedList is not as same as file。The last's next
points D. Then I delete B,codes in MapContainerImpl set A'next to C and
C'prev to A and writes them back.Then error occurs. This is because when
DiskIndexLinkedList find result is euqal to root or last, it's simplly
return root or last,actually, if is root, DiskIndexLinkedList should update
the content of root object(Can not simplly root = result). If it is last,
DiskIndexLinkedList can use last = result to update the content of last.