activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Zeng <plad...@21cn.com>
Subject bug in MapContainerImpl.java
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 06:53:43 GMT

I found there is an bug in write method in the MapContainerImpl.java怂When I
used IndexTypes.DISK_INDEX. If we add some data in MapContainer, then we
delete the last we added and add one.The index will be looped.The reason is
the inconsistence of index between memory and file. Imagine we add 'A', 'B',
'C' the three elements in the MapContainer, the the last element is 'C',
when we delete 'C', In memory the next info in the index of 'B'  points to
'C', and in file, it points to "-1". Then we add an new element "D". Then
D's next is point to itself.