activemq-dev mailing list archives

From CharlesLondon <charlieh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Recommend a training and support provider based in UK London
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:37:10 GMT

Apologies to all if this is the wrong forum for this question.  My company
are considering introducing ActiveMQ within various dev environments and
prior to this we would like to engage some onsite quality training at our
offices in London.  We would also like to discuss support options and having
looked through the ActiveMQ website notice that the three providers are in
the USA.  Would anyone have any recommendations for UK providers, preferably
London?

Thanks in advance