activemq-dev mailing list archives

From EyeOnCode <colbert.phili...@rogers.com>
Subject Clarification Required: One message broker per machine or...?
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:55:57 GMT

After reading AMQ’s documents, I am still unclear on when a separate message
broker is required.   The documentation should give diagrams of different
configuration possibilities to make more clear.

I have a distributed application with 4 separate machines (separate boxes)
connected by network.   Do I need to install a message broker on each
machine (box)?   Is there a way to use only one message broker for 4
separate machines?   I am very unclear about this.