activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException in AMQMessageStore using 20071028.173739
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 05:45:12 GMT
Hi andy,

did you start with a completely new AMQ Store data directory ? - You
could delete the references store only - e.g. the Recovery section in
http://activemq.apache.org/amq-message-store.html
Also - as you are storing a few million messages - you might want to
change the number of indexBinSize - the default number of has bins -
parameter to something large - like 16000 (the default is 1024).

I'l see if I can reproduce your latest problem with the
RecoveryListenerAdaptor.

cheers,

Rob

http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/