activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: NMS Tibco Code Drop is In!
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:22:07 GMT
> Ok.. The code has been moved and it seems to build fine using the
> VS2005 project files.  The build methods still need to get updated.
> But while we are re-orging this stuff..I think it might be a good time
> to bing the module naming conventions to match up.
>
> Right Now:
>  * NMS module uses the namespace Apache.NMS and produces a NMS.dll.
>  * NMS.ActiveMQ module uses the namespace Apache.ActiveMQ and produces
> a NMS.ActiveMQ.dll.
>  * NMS.MSMQ module uses the namespace Apache.MSMQ and produces a NMS.MSMQ.dll.
>  * NMS.EMS module uses the namespace Apache.TibcoEMS and produces a NMS.EMS.dll.
>
> I propose that we make the module name, namespace, and dll names
> match.  Those being:
> Apache.NMS, Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ, Apache.NMS.MSMQ, and Apache.NMS.EMS

Ok.. the above changes have been committed.

Please get fresh checkouts from:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS/trunk/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ/trunk/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.EMS/trunk/
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/Apache.NMS.MSMQ/trunk/

I'm going to work on the nant builds next.  But the VS builds work
fine as long as you manually copy the inter-project dlls into the lib
directory.  For example, the NMS.ActiveMQ project depends and you
building NMS then copying the produced dll files to the ActiveMQ
project's lib directory.

Anybody have suggestions on how we could automate some of this inter
project dependency copying??

Regards,
Hiram

--