activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ-CPP v2.1.1
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:16:31 GMT
Hi,

I just ran the rat tool against the code, and it showed that a few
files are missing license headers.  I think the following ones are the
only ones that we actually need to added the headers to:
./src/decaf/src/main/decaf/lang/Comparable.h
./activemq-cpp.pc.in
./activemqcpp-config.in
./doxygen.cfg
./src/decaf/decaf.pc.in