activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: NMS Tibco Code Drop is In!
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:09:44 GMT
Ok.. The code has been moved and it seems to build fine using the
VS2005 project files.  The build methods still need to get updated.
But while we are re-orging this stuff..I think it might be a good time
to bing the module naming conventions to match up.

Right Now:
 * NMS module uses the namespace Apache.NMS and produces a NMS.dll.
 * NMS.ActiveMQ module uses the namespace Apache.ActiveMQ and produces
a NMS.ActiveMQ.dll.
 * NMS.MSMQ module uses the namespace Apache.MSMQ and produces a NMS.MSMQ.dll.
 * NMS.EMS module uses the namespace Apache.TibcoEMS and produces a NMS.EMS.dll.

I propose that we make the module name, namespace, and dll names
match.  Those being:
Apache.NMS, Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ, Apache.NMS.MSMQ, and Apache.NMS.EMS

Any objections??

--
Regards,
Hiram