activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject NMS Tibco Code Drop is In!
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:24:42 GMT
Yay..

The Tibco NMS Code Drop is now committed.. The associated IP clearance
form is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/activemq-nms-tibco.xml

Many thanks go out to Jim Gomes and Tideworks Technology, Inc.  That
was an awesome contribution.

Now that it's in, I'm planning on doing a little bit of house cleaning
in regards to the svn repo organization of the modules.  Right now we
have the NMS API, the ActiveMQ, MSMQ, and Tibco modules all basically
building from the same project.  Since I think all those guys need to
have independent release cycles, I'm going to split them up into
individual svn projects.

Also going to rename the NMS.Tibco module to NMS.4EMS since this
module is specific to EMS..  If you guys have any issues with this
please speak up. Going to start hacking this up soon.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com