activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Porter, David" <David.Por...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Please help check the Camel 1.2.0 Release Candidate #1
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 11:26:23 GMT
I'm unable to run the examples, as described on the Camel Wiki. I
presume this is because 1.2.0 hasn't been added to the Maven repo yet.

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.camel
ArtifactId: camel-parent
Version: 1.2.0

-----Original Message-----
From: chirino@gmail.com [mailto:chirino@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Hiram
Chirino
Sent: 04 October 2007 19:39
To: dev@activemq.apache.org; camel-dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Please help check the Camel 1.2.0 Release Candidate #1

Howdy folks.

I've done the first release candidate build of Apache Camel 1.2.0.
You can get the
binary distributions here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC1/maven2/org/apac
he/camel/apache-camel/1.2.0/
maven 2 repo:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-camel-1.2.0-RC1/maven2

I've also started a release Wiki page at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+1.2.0+Release
I'd appreciate it if someone could digest the change set and summerized
the big new feaures or bug fixes as noteworthy items on the page.

Please check out this build and let me know if you see anything out of
place.

--
Regards,
Hiram