activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Márcio Moraes" <mmoraes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ-5.00-RC1 - Default AMQMessageStore dont remove old messages
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:56:20 GMT
I build a new version from SNAPSHOT (revision 583595) and run again my
tests.

After sent ~15k messages my data dir was 34mb

I wait 10 minutes but data still with 34mb ...

then i restart activemq and data dir was now with 20mb

Is this a ok behavior? How log it takes to clean up? Always do i need
restart?

Thanks,

Márcio Moraes