activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release CMS API 1.2
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:31:51 GMT
One of the issues fixed for the 2.1.1 release of ActiveMQ-CPP involved a
change to the CMS API.  The only change was to make the readXXX methods on
the BytesMessage const.  Since asynchronous consumers are passed a const
Message in their onMessage method, this will make life easier so that they
don't have to use const_cast to call the readXXX methods.  Before we release
ActiveMQ-CPP 2.1.1, we'd like to first get CMS 1.2 out the door.

I've created a release page here:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/cms-api-12-release.html<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/cms-api-11-release.html>

... and you can download the source here:
http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/cms-1.2-src.zip<http://people.apache.org/%7Enmittler/cms-1.1-src.zip>

Please case your votes as follows:

[] +1 Release the source as CMS 1.2
[] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

Thanks,
Nate