activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mittler, Nathan" <nathan.mitt...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: C++ OpenwireStringSupport::readString aborts on empty property
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:18:03 GMT
Really what I'm looking for is a simple main that has a producer and a
consumer talking over a topic/queue.  I want to see your usage of the
client so that we can replicate it exactly.

Also, ActiveMQ-CPP is only up to version 2.1
(http://activemq.apache.org/cms/) - is that what you're using?

Thanks,
Nate