activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "anish pathadan" <anishpatha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! Exception while stopping geronimo using Journaled JDBC persistence
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:55:25 GMT
I got it working.The problem was because I didn't specified useShutDownHook
attribute in externalized activemq.xml. So activemq shutdown was happening
outside of geronimo shutdown. During shutdown activemq tries to access derby
db which was already shutdown by geronimo causing the exception.
Best Regards,
Anish

--
Best Regards,