activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC2
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:21:05 GMT
Hey Rob.

The test is pretty simple.  I've attached some code below.  Basically we
create a durable consumer send some messages and wait till we get them
all.  Then we destroy the consumer and send some more messages then
create another durable consumer with the same id and wait to get the
messages we sent while their was no consumer.

        std::string subName = Guid().createGUID();

        // Create CMS Object for Comms
        cms::Session* session = testSupport.getSession();
        cms::Topic* topic = session->createTopic(Guid::createGUIDString());
        cms::MessageConsumer* consumer =
            session->createDurableConsumer( topic, subName, "" );
        consumer->setMessageListener( &testSupport );
        cms::MessageProducer* producer =
            session->createProducer( topic );

        unsigned int sent;

        // Send some text messages
        sent = testSupport.produceTextMessages( *producer, 3 );

        // Wait for all messages
        testSupport.waitForMessages( sent );

        unsigned int numReceived = testSupport.getNumReceived();

        if( IntegrationCommon::debug ) {
            printf("received: %d\n", numReceived );
        }

        CPPUNIT_ASSERT_EQUAL( sent, numReceived );

        // Nuke the consumer
        delete consumer;

        // Send some text messages
        sent += testSupport.produceTextMessages( *producer, 3 );

        consumer = session->createDurableConsumer( topic, subName, "" );
        consumer->setMessageListener( &testSupport );

        // Send some text messages
        sent += testSupport.produceTextMessages( *producer, 3 );

        // Wait for all remaining messages
        testSupport.waitForMessages( sent );

        numReceived = testSupport.getNumReceived();
        if( IntegrationCommon::debug ) {
            printf("received: %d\n", numReceived );
        }
        CPPUNIT_ASSERT_EQUAL( sent, numReceived );

        if( IntegrationCommon::debug ) {
            printf("Shutting Down\n" );
        }
        delete producer;