activemq-dev mailing list archives

From David Sitsky <s...@nuix.com>
Subject Re: Please help check ActiveMQ 5.0.0 RC1
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 10:06:53 GMT
Hiram Chirino wrote:
> Howdy folks.
>
> I've done the first release candidate build of activemq 5.0.0.  You can get the
> binary distributions here:
> http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC1/maven2/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.0.0/
> maven 2 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC1/maven2
> maven 1 repo: http://people.apache.org/~chirino/apache-activemq-5.0.0-RC1/maven1
>
> Please check out this build and let me know if you see anything out of place.

Hi Hiram,

I still get the error reported at the end of
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1251, where the following
is occurring:

[ActiveMQ Task] 881755 ERROR
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.worker-items - Failed to page in
more queue messages
java.lang.RuntimeException: not implemented
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.NullMessageReference.isDropped(NullMessageReference.java:47)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors.VMPendingMessageCursor.isEmpty(VMPendingMessageCursor.java:43)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.add(PrefetchSubscription.java:119)
at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.RoundRobinDispatchPolicy.dispatch(RoundRobinDispatchPolicy.java:70)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.doDispatch(Queue.java:1054)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.pageInMessages(Queue.java:1069)
at org.apache.activemq.broker.region.Queue.iterate(Queue.java:940)
at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask(PooledTaskRunner.java:118)
at
org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run(PooledTaskRunner.java:42)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

At the moment I made it return false, but what should be done here?

Cheers,
David