activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shutdown hook in ActiveMQ
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:38:14 GMT
Yes - I'm actually using that ;) - depending on what people felt - I
wondered about disabling the shutdown hook by default  - as the
shutdown hook should be short lived, we are limited in what we can do
witthout running into problems.
This isn't a big problem - just a nuisance

cheers,

Rob

http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/