activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: activemw 4.1.1. jmx question
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:20:55 GMT
There should be an example of this in activemq-web in the
RemoteBrokerFacade if I remember correctly. Since this class does all
it's accesses via JMX and the web console shows a list of all queues
I'm pretty confident you'll find what you're looking for. Maybe you're
even able to directly use the web-project, since it abstracts this
logic quite nicely.
Oh, be sure to take the source code for ActiveMQ 5, it also works with AMQ 4.1.

Mario