activemq-dev mailing list archives

From gmehta <gautam.m.me...@googlemail.com>
Subject activemw 4.1.1. jmx question
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:09:05 GMT

Hello,

we are working with activemq 4.1.1 and using jmx to query Mbeans provided by
activemq. When I query the mbean
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Broker ... which is of type
org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.BrokerView.
And the methods for this bean that were returned after querying are:

-----------------------------
mBeanName methods = gc
mBeanName methods = stop
mBeanName methods = resetStatistics
mBeanName methods = terminateJVM
mBeanName methods = addTopic
mBeanName methods = addQueue
mBeanName methods = removeTopic
mBeanName methods = removeQueue
mBeanName methods = createDurableSubscriber
mBeanName methods = destroyDurableSubscriber
mBeanName methods = start

so my question is where are the other methods that this implements from
BrokerViewMBean:

getQueues()
getTopics()
etc...

And all I want to do for now is to get a list of queue using JMX... code
samples welcomed.

hope some one can help.

Thanks in advance.