activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Crable <fredcra...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: C++ OpenwireStringSupport::readString aborts on empty property
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:18:19 GMT

I have not seen this happen again with the 10/10 version of ActiveMQ broker.
The producer too is the simpilest form of a broker publishing a TextMessage
with some properties filled in.  I had however inadverntly read in my
properties without values and put them into the message this way.  If I find
a reproducible test case I'll surely post some example code.
-- Fred