activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Crable <fredcra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ OpenwireStringSupport::readString aborts on empty property
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:02:36 GMT

It seems to have something to do with the broker, because I purged the queue
and added the same messages to the queue several times w/o any additional
failures (this was with the same broker snapshot).  In addition, I picked up
the snapshot that you suggested and I'll use this from now on.  However, the
abort is still disturbing and the AMQ-CPP should guard against invalid data.
Perhaps if I get the same happening again is it possible to send the data
store?  I only have a few messages so it should be small.

-- Fred