activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Crable <fredcra...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: C++ OpenwireStringSupport::readString aborts on empty property
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:36:28 GMT

Sorry, I am using 2.1 ActiveMQ-CPP.  I modified the example main.cpp and used
my queue named Combo_in instead of the default topic TEST.FOO and the result
is the same.  Here is the diff of the main.cpp versus what is in the 2.1
release.  I simply commented out the producer because the messages are
already queued.

213c213
<                 destination = session->createTopic( "TEST.FOO" );
---
>                 destination = session->createTopic( "Combo_in" );
215c215
<                 destination = session->createQueue( "TEST.FOO" );
---
>                 destination = session->createQueue( "Combo_in" );
344c344
<     bool useTopics = true;
---
>     bool useTopics = false;
349c349
<     HelloWorldProducer producer( brokerURI, numMessages, useTopics );
---
>     //HelloWorldProducer producer( brokerURI, numMessages, useTopics );
357c357
<     consumer.waitUnitlReady();
---
>     //consumer.waitUnitlReady();