activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Crable <fredcra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ OpenwireStringSupport::readString aborts on empty property
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:02:49 GMT

Hi Nate,

The version of MQ-CPP is 4.1.1 and the broker is taken from
apache-activemq-5.0-20071008.215641-19.tar.gz.  As far as a sample, the most
basic consumer which only created a broker, session, etc exhibits the
behaviour.  I think the only way to recreate it is to have the actual
message queued that was causing the issue but I'm not sure how to "extract"
the message as this problem aborts.  I suppose I could send a screen shot or
copy the properties out of the jms console?  BTW -- this consumer was using
the recv method on the consumer and did not do an onMessage().  As you can
see in the backtrace, the issue was occuring in the thread of the consumer
and not in the recv or onMessage function itself.

Let me know how you would like to "view" the message and I'll try to cook up
another.

-- Fred