activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Motl <m...@orcsoftware.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError error in ActiveMQConnectionFactory()
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:37:19 GMT

Hi, I am started writing Java app using ActiveMQ.
I have added javax.jms and activemq-core jars to the project and it
is built successfully.

When I run the app, I am facing the next problem:

edu/emory/mathcs/backport/java/util/concurrent/ThreadFactory
	at src.EmbeddedBrokerTest.main(EmbeddedBrokerTest.java:18)

line 18 is:

ConnectionFactory factory = new ActiveMQConnectionFactory(brokerUri);