activemq-dev mailing list archives

From tpounds <trevor.pou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Patch] Added Dynamic Network Configuration using LDAP [AMQ-358]
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:56:56 GMT

Like I was saying earlier when I submitted the patch, I will gladly put some
documentation up on the site pertaining to this new feature...but I was
wondering where teh best place to put it would be...currently it seems like
the ActiveMQ page has documentation that is jumbled up for various versions
of ActiveMQ...I've noticed in a few places where 5.X features are mixed with
various other versions...This patch is definitely a feature for the 5.X
series of ActiveMQ, but shuold we look into segregating some of the
documentation better by major/minor revisions of the software...I proposed
the same solution in the ServiceMix forums when Guillaume was asking about
the 4.0 documentation.

see: http://www.nabble.com/ServiceMix-4.0-documentation-tf4573543s12049.html

-Trevor