activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Nicky Sandhu <karajd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Usage Manager for durable offline subscriber
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 18:01:32 GMT

Still no luck with a unit test but here's some info from a debugging session
I am using a Journaled persistence adapter with Derby backend. I have
registered a durable subscriber that  is then disconnected. A producer
produces ~ 1000 msgs to the topic. The durable subscriber comes on line
(after a broker restart sometimes) and I put a conditional breakpoint
(newPercentUsage > 100) on the running remote broker and here's the stack
trace where it is about to exceed the limit

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13064574/memory.usage.activemq.png

Hope this helps...