activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Selbert <craigselb...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS implementation for Websphere MQ using C#
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:20:13 GMT

Jim,

OK, So here is what I have done and in the process of doing.  I was
challenged with implementing the NMS framework with WebSphere MQ in .Net, so
I started out by downloading the Spring.Net framework and the
http://www.springframework.net/modules.html NMS/TIBCO Modules  for the
framework.  I then proceeded to create a new VS2005 project that referenced
the NMS.dll, amqmdnet.dll, and the NMS Module and then started mapping the
different interfaces from NMS to WebSphere MQ.  I did full code review of
the NMS and TIBCO modules but not being familiar with ActiveMQ or TIBCO they
only got me so far.

I have a base implementation done but I know there is plenty of stuff I
missed, but in the process of doing this coding I found in the code file of
SimpleMessageListenerContainer.cs in the NMS module the comment about the
WebSphere MQ 6.0 stuff and this lead to the post.

I was/am hoping that someone else out there has tried to do this and I would
love to know what roadblocks they ran into.  I know that I can get this to
work for our business model but I would like to make it possible for others
to use.

I hope this better explains what I am trying to do.  If there is something
else anyone needs please let me know, and I would have ho problem complying.

Craig