activemq-dev mailing list archives

From semog <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NMS implementation for Websphere MQ using C#
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:25:36 GMT

Craig Selbert wrote:

> I am in the process of mapping the interfaces provided by NMS to WebSphere
> MQ using C# when I ran into this line 96  in code file
> SimpleMessageListenerContainer.cs.  Some NMS providers, such as WebSphere
> MQ 6.0, throw IllegalStateException...  I was hopping that maybe just
> maybe that someone had attempted to do this already and either met with
> success.  If they where not met with success then what obstacles did they
> run into.

Hi Craig,

I just got done mapping the NMS interfaces for TIBCO EMS, so I may be able
share my experiences with you.  However, I don't know where to find the file
you referenced in your post.  Would you provide a little more detail on the
exact problem you had?

Also, I am in the middle of packaging all of my changes up to submit them to
the project.  I would be interested to have you look over how I went about
implementing the interfaces for TIBCO.  There were definitely some issues
to be solved, and we may be able to share some solutions together.

Thanks,
Jim Gomes