activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Selbert <craigselb...@hotmail.com>
Subject NMS implementation for Websphere MQ using C#
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:34:31 GMT

I am not sure if this is the right place to make this post but it seems
somewhat logical to me.  If it is not and someone else can point me in the
right direction it would be appreciated. With that said....

I am in the process of mapping the interfaces provided by NMS to WebSphere
MQ using C# when I ran into this line 96  in code file
SimpleMessageListenerContainer.cs.  Some NMS providers, such as WebSphere MQ
6.0, throw IllegalStateException...  I was hopping that maybe just maybe
that someone had attempted to do this already and either met with success.
If they where not met with success then what obstacles did they run into.