activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject RE: C++ OpenwireStringSupport::readString aborts on empty property
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:54:32 GMT
So the question is what does the message that you are sending look like?
If you have some sample Java code (or C++) that sends a message that
mimics the one that you are sending we can try and reproduce it.

Its hard for us not know what exactly you are sending to reproduce the
problem.  I've looked at the code but nothing jumps out at me, so having
something to make the error happen so I can debug it would help.

Also it would be helpful if you opened a Jira issue and documented what
you are experiencing that way we can target a fix for the next release.

Regards
Tim.