activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: C++ OpenwireStringSupport::readString aborts on empty property
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:20:42 GMT
FYI - there is no AMQ CPP v4.1.1, do you mean 2.1?

I don't really recommend using AMQ-CPP with AMQ v5.0 right now as I'm
seeing different behavior from the broker on each snapshot.  The OCT
10th snapshot works the best so far for me, but not perfectly.
(apache-activemq-5.0-20071010.200250-21)

Regards
Tim.