activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing jars in maven repo?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:07:21 GMT
On 9/4/07, rstoyanchev <rstoya05-aop@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi, I don't see any jars in:
> http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/activemq/activemq-core/5.0-SNAPSHOT/
>
> All other directories under the parent "activemq-core" folder appear to be
> empty as well. Any ideas?

In an effort to not take up huge Gb of the Apache snapshot repo, we've
started removing old snapshots. The problem is, if our nightly snaphot
build has a problem, we end up deleting all snapshots eventually (as
the ones there get old).

I'll try figure out how to get 'em working again...

I'd be great if we could somehow 'touch' the latest snapshot versions
each day so that we will definitely keep at least one snapshot around
even if the nightly build dies. Anyone any idea how to do that?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/scripts/activemq-snapshots-clean.sh

--
James
-------